August 6 and 7, 2021
Instructions (Espanol aqui)
Welcome Back Families! U R Special would like to invite your children back to the facility to pick out a brand-new outfit of clothes. There are just a few steps you need to follow:
Step 1. Qualifications to attend
- All children must be between the ages of 3 and 9. (10 and older are too old to attend.)
- All children must live in the city of Edmond or attend an Edmond school.
- The families must financially qualify under the CDBG guidelines listed on the form in Step 2.
Step 2. Fill out the “CDBG Income Certification Form” COMPLETELY. (English or Spanish)
- Please certify your household income per year.
- Mark the race of your children with the number of children per category (“1”, “2”, “3”, etc.)
- List only the names of the children in your household (ages 3-9) being served.
- Sign and date the form.
- Bring this form with you to the distribution.
Step 3. Reserve a slot on Signup Genius for EACH of your children to come “shop” for an outfit.
- Out of concern for the health of our volunteers and clients, we are limiting the number of people in our facility. ONLY the parent and qualifying children will be allowed in the building. Please make other arrangements for your non-qualifying children.
- Visit the following “Signup Genius” link online where you can reserve a time: urspecialedmond.org/res
- When you make a reservation, enter the total number of qualifying children you will be bringing during that time slot.
- If you have questions, email us at email@example.com. Reservations are first-come, first-served, so book early for best choices.
Step 4. Come to the facility at your reserved time on August 6 or 7.
- You MUST HAVE YOUR CHILD WITH YOU to receive an outfit.
- You MUST bring a utility bill to prove your Edmond residency or be able to log in to your child’s school portal to prove they attend an Edmond school.
- You MUST have the completed CDBG form with you.
- Please bring a mask for you and each of your children. They MAY be required to enter the building.
We are excited to see your families on distribution days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with any questions or concerns. Also, if you have family or friends who have not attended our distributions in the past and have children who qualify, please have them contact us and we will get them the necessary forms.