March 26-27, 2022
Families, due to COVID-19 concerns and to ensure the safety of your family and our volunteers, we will again use a “touchless” process that will require pre-ordering your child’s clothing and “curb-side pick-up.” To participate in the distribution, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1. Fill out the “CDBG Income Certification Form” COMPLETELY. (English or Spanish)
- Please certify your household income per year.
- Mark the race of your children with the number of children per category (“1”, “2”, “3”, etc.)
- List only the names of the children in your household (ages 3-9) being served.
- Sign the form.
Step 2. Fill out the “U R SPECIAL – Pre-Order Sheet(s).” (English or Spanish)
- List your cell phone number. This is required to track your order, match your appointment, and so we can call you if we have any questions about your forms.
- Fill out the bottom sections. Use one section for each qualifying child (ages 3 – 9).
- If you have more than 4 children, continue on the Spanish pre-order sheet on the back side.
Step 3. Return the CDBG Form and Pre-Order Sheets to U R Special before March 12. Please:
- Mail them by March 10 using the enclosed self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Or, drop the sheets off in the green drop box at the U R Special building which is located at
25 W. 3rd Street, Edmond.
- Please NO texting or emailing pictures of the sheets.
Step 4. Reserve a pick-up time at U R SPECIAL (25 W. 3rd Street) on March 26 or 27. Please:
- Visit the following “Signup Genius” link online where you can reserve a time:
You do not need an account to sign up. Sign up for only one appointment per car, regardless of how many children you are bringing. List your cell phone number.
- If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are first-come, first-served, so book early for best choices.
Step 5. Bring your eligible children to U R Special on March 26 or 27 during your reserved time.
- Park in a parking spot marked “U R Special Pick Up”. (East side of the building)
- Stay in the car. A volunteer will meet you.
- We will bring your clothing items to your car using social distancing and protective gear.
Thank you for your patience with this new distribution process. Check our facebook page and website frequently. Any last minute changes will be posted there. If you have questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com.
DEADLINE to return paperwork: March 12, 2021