We are NOT requiring reservations but will be limiting the number of families allowed in the building at one time. To maximize safety of our staff and families, masks are RECOMMENDED, but not required for entry.
HERE ARE A FEW INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please fill out the income verification form in advance if you got one in the mail!
- Bring the following items with you to distribution:
- Income verification (CDBG) form (if you have it)
- Utility bill to prove your Edmond address or a report card (for each child) to verify school enrollment. Electronic versions are OK.
- When you arrive, come to the front door and check in.
- Turn in your completed income verification form.
- Give us your name and a cell phone number.
- If necessary, GO BACK TO YOUR CAR to wait or fill out any other required paperwork.
- STAY IN YOUR CAR until we call you and tell you it is your turn to bring your children inside.
*Please know that our distributions are conducted on a first-come-first-served basis and the wait will be longer at peak times. You will be served more quickly if you can come Friday, between 12:00pm and 3:00pm, and Saturday, between 11:30am and 1:00pm, when it is less busy.
All children ages 3 through 9 who have an Edmond address or go to an Edmond school are welcome.