Children ages 3-9
- Boys and girls must have had their 3rd birthday and are eligible until they turn 10 years old.
- Children must be present at the distribution to receive clothes. This is an important part of our mission to provide a positive experience for each child.
Live in Edmond, OK or attend Edmond schools
- Parents/guardians must bring a utility bill bill that has an Edmond address to prove they live within the City of Edmond, or
- Parents/guardians must bring the child’s report card if the child attends Edmond schools, but lives outside of the Edmond city limits.
- This is a requirement for every distribution, even if the child has been in the program and/or received a notification postcard.
Parents/guardians must certify low income levels
- At the beginning of every distribution, parents or guardians must certify that their household income levels are below HUD poverty guidelines.
- Please come prepared to state the total amount earned by everybody in the household.
- A sample form can be viewed here.
We offer our service and love to the children and families in our community without regard to religion, race, or ethnic background.
Note: The CDBG Income Certification Form asks for race information. This is for HUD reporting purposes only and is a condition of receiving grant money that makes this program possible. It does not affect your eligibility in any way.